Please see technical details about extensions for more information.
Lists of extensions with platform-specific implementations
These extensions require presence of platform-specific implementations in /extensions/engines/. They are available for download separately on the Evaluation page. You can also find a sample CDROM image with all these extensions for all platforms included on evaluation page.
Click on the name of extension to see a more detailed information about extension.
|Name||Supported platforms and version of engine|
|PHP4||Windows(4.3.3), Linux on x86(4.3.11), MacOSX PPC(4.3.2)|
|PHP5||Windows(5.0.5), Linux on x86(5.1.2), MacOSX PPC(5.1.2)|
|MySQL||Windows(standard-4.1.11), Linux on x86(standard-4.1.11), MacOSX PPC(standard-4.1.11)|
|Perl DBI and DBD::mysql, DBD::SQLite modules||Windows, Linux on x86, MacOSX PPC|
Lists of "virtual" extensions that alter startup or shutdown of other extensions
These are "virtual" extensions that do not require additional platform-specific implementations to be put into /extensions/ directory. They just alter run-time behavior of other extensions.
- Extension that manages MySQL tables residing on CDROM. It can be configured to copy MySQL database files each time Stunnix Perl Web Server is run, or only at first invokation, or not copy at all (if database is used only for reading data)
- Extension that manages SQLite tables residing on CDROM. It can be configured to copy SQLite tables each time Stunnix Perl Web Server is run, or only once, or not copy at all (if database is used only for reading data)
- Extension that, if enabled, will remove MySQL database files that were copied from CDROM by mysql_data extension during shutdown of Stunnix Perl Web Server.
- Extension that, if enabled, will remove SQLite database files copied from CDROM by sqlite_data extension during shutdown of Stunnix Perl Web Server.
- This is internal extension. At startup it stops mysql server if was left running for some unknown reason.